Monday, 2 September 2013

My Charity: ActionAid UK

Earlier this year, I asked Samantha which charity she would like me to support for the fundraising that I would be doing and she chose ActionAid UK. I am currently fundraising through my PR page for Samantha Womack - SamWomackWorld on Twitter. I will be giving away 5 pairs of tickets to see Samantha Womack (who will be returning to BBC EastEnders...next week!) in The Marlowe Theatre's Christmas Pantomime this year - 'Jack & The Beanstalk'. Also, the first prize winner will get a pair of tickets and a chance to meet Samantha Womack at the post show party on the pantomime's press night on Tuesday 3 December 2013. ActionAid have kindly written up a blog post about my fundraising and competition (in partnership with The Marlowe Theatre, Kent).


Read ActionAid's blog post HERE!







No comments:

Post a Comment