1. Hi Montanna! You played ‘Ellie’ in Channel 4’s ‘Dates’ which aired earlier this year in the summer. What was this episode about? Ellie and David's date was more of a catfish situation she lied about her age so immediately it was awkward but in the end they had a good date as friends and she sends David back to Mia. Ellie is very mature for her age with a warm and bubbly personality.
2. You played the role of ‘Evie’ in ’TAG’. When is this movie set to be out? Evie is a quiet girl who is very reserved and this is what makes her get bullied by the other kids in school. All I will say about Evie is maybe you should watch out for the quiet ones. It is set to be released early in the year 2014.
3. What is ‘TAG’ about? TAG is a British horror where a deadly disease is spread, turning people into demons that kill, continuing to spread the curse like a game of tag.
4. What are your views on bullying and cyber-bullying, as this issue is a huge problem today? I think people who have to bully others are really insecure and probably upset by themselves. To make someone weak does not make you strong.
5. You played the role of Justine Littlewood in CBBC’s ‘The Story of Tracy Beaker’ for four years (2002 – 2006) - what was it like returning to the role of Justine for ‘Tracy Beaker Returns’ in 2012? It was lovely returning to the Dumping Ground and seeing all the talented new kids there as well as seeing Dani for so long, it was really nice. 6. How did it feel working with Dani Harmer and Connor Byrne again? It was great working with them. Connor always makes me laugh, he's just too funny (in a good way LOL).
7. Are you and Justine anything alike each other? What do you have in common? Well in a way I'm ashamed to admit it but I think me and Justine might have some similarities, probably in music and fashion but I'm just a third of her fiery personality, plus she can be a right cow when she's ready, I like to think I'm a lot softer. 8. Would you ever consider returning to The Dumping Ground as Justine again? Maybe - that's all I can say.
9. Do you still keep in touch with any of the cast members from ‘Tracy Beaker’? Yes, I still talk to Nisha, Darragh, Cieran, Ben and Abby (Elaine, Crash LOL, Bouncer and Jackie as well as Rochelle and Charlene - Addele and Jenny). Me and Rochelle are still close.
10. If you could invite any 3 celebrities to a dinner party, who would they be? Ed Milliband, Beyoncé, Barack Obama.
11. Have you ever been star struck when meeting a famous person? If so, who was it? Yes, I was so nervous when I met our Queen - one of the best moments in my life!
12. Who inspired you to be where you are today? Old fashioned movies from at least the 1940s, I think the acting was amazing - so real.
13. What sort of roles do you want to play in the future? Any roles the more different from the last, the better. That's what its all about.
Thank you so much for taking part Tanna! Is there a message for all your Twitter followers and fans?